SMARTsaa offers Diaphragm / Membrane Level switch for measuring level of free flowing and dry material like food grains and powders and bulk goods.
- Sensing clogging of material on screw conveyor
- Boot level detection of bucket elevator
- Detect level of food grain in hopper
- Level detection for bulk goods
- Detects bin overflow and maintain a pre-determined material level
- Can be used as Chute Block Device
The pressure of the product on the membrane operates a limit switch inside the switch compartment. The contact of limit switch is used for control action.
- Point level switch
- Low cost but Reliable
- No power supply required
- Installation is simple.
- Flush mount, non-intrusive
- Ideally suited when vessel size or internal clearance is limited or where protrusion into a vessel is not acceptable
- Over-Pressure Protection for screw conveyor
- Enclosure : Cast Al, ABS Plastic, IP 40
- O/P : 1 C/O relay contact rated for 10 Amp resistive at 230 V AC
- Mounting : Flanged
- Pressure for detection : Approx 2 N min. Normal Sensitivity: 60 gm
- Operating Temp : 10 – 80 degree Cent
- Diaphragm Material : SS / Neoprene Rubber
- Particle Size : up to 30 mm and a density of 0.3 to 2.5 g/cm3
Material to be sensed, Particle size, Bulk Density, Mounting position (Dimensions and drawing of hopper), Diaphragm Material, Max. Operating Temp, Max. Operating Pressure