ESP Hopper Condition Monitor (Portable Type)
SMARTsaa offers an innovative way of ESP hopper monitoring. SMARTsaa CAS PT is new product introduced for measuring fly ash level in ESP hopper and monitoring condition of ESP hoppers by non contact way.
- Portable Model : No cutting, drilling is required to be made to hopper
- Indicates ash quantity in hopper at the particular time
- Gives ash quantity % in ESP hopper
- Indicates rat hole formation
- Indicates ash deposition on the inside walls of hopper
- Gives analogue O/P with respect to ash quantity
- Same sensor can be used to multiples of hoppers
- Portable model no wiring is required to be made at hopper
- Continuous monitoring is also possible for particular hopper
Fly ash storage silos are used to store the fly ash removed by the ESP system. These silos are very large and hold hundreds of hundreds of tons of ash. Because the ash is very dusty and the conveying system is pneumatic, a large amount of airborne dust is created inside the silo environment. These dust clouds are so severe that they can “blind” Radar and Ultrasonic sensors. CAS has proven to be a reliable and accurate level measuring device for this application.
HOW SMARTsaa CAS PT works:
- Uses Naturally Occurring Gamma-ray Sensor (NOGS) Technology based Product introduced first time in India by SMARTsaa !!
- Do not require gamma ray source, hence no approval formalities
- Detects gamma rays from coal ash from outside the hopper
- Coal Ash Sensors CAS does not require the use of an artificial radiation source